- 28th Midyear SEC Reporting & FASB Forum
- 9th Annual SEC Reporting & FASB Forum for Midsized & Smaller Companies
- Implementing the New Revenue Recognition Standard
- Developments in the World of SOX 404 ICFR Audits and COSO
- 29th Annual SEC Reporting & FASB Forum
- SEC Reporting Skills Workshop
- IPO: Your Guide to Going Public
- Advanced Accounting & Reporting for SEC Professionals
- Form 10-K In Depth Workshop
The Recognized Leaders in SEC Compliance Training
We are SEC Reporting Specialist solely dedicated to educate financial executives, public accounting partners and their staff on SEC & FASB rules and regulations. You can depend on us for practical, relevant education when you need it.
Meet Our Instructors
Our faculty includes former high ranking SEC and FASB officials, and financial executives who will continue to help you even after the seminar is over:
We pledge to help you do the best possible job meeting the SEC's filing requirements, or your money back.